1 April 2011

Just add peas

At present I have the house all to myself and often I am not very motivated about cooking just for myself (although I love cooking). I must confess that sometimes I buy those ready made soups that sit in an old style milk carton container. They are not great but they are better than the canned ones. Anyway, I have recently found out a great trick to make them taste better. Looking at my sad tomato soup I decided, on the spur of the moment, to add frozen peas to it and dilute it a little with with veggie stock (the instant one). It worked great! You guys should try it too, I recommend it.
mushy‑peas‑what‑the‑hell.jpg

My friend Farah and I, have actually discussed this before, peas are great, we should eat more peas! I bet we could add sweetcorn too...yummy.

I think I will start a page on recipes etc. My mum and my aunties are such great cooks I must share their secrets with you. I am sure that not many people can say no to Italian food. The only problem is that I really don't measure quantities while I cook. I'll come up with something, watch this space!


Ciao


1 comment: